What you can learn:
codeBeamer ALM 9.4 brings a number of general updates for all users, and significant capability enhancements for enterprise Agile system engineering.
Support for LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) has been added, complementing our existing support for the Scaled Agile Framework. Advanced Project Management features simplify the setup, configuration, and management of multiple projects by the brand new role of Project Category Manager. Granular history search and conditional transition guards support developers of regulated products. Updated intelligent views promote transparency, while a PDF export option makes it easy to share insights with other stakeholders. Version 9.4 also adds more end points to our Swagger API, and connects codeBeamer ALM 9.4 to cloud-based Jira instances.
To learn more about what is new in codeBeamer ALM 9.4, join our webinar on 26 Jun 2019!
The webinar's agenda:
- What is new in codeBeamer 9.4?
- LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) support for Agile teams
- Integrations (Swagger API, Jira Cloud API)
- Regulated industry support
- Traceability enhancement with intelligent views
- Reporting using updated Word templates and PDF publishing
- Project Browser updates
- Project configuration merge and staging
Our webinar is intended for:
Current and prospective users of codeBeamer ALM