Get familiar with the basics of managing source code with codeBeamer ALM
Join our Intland Academy Source Code Management training course to better understand and use codeBeamer’s collaborative development features. Learn how to manage, assign, and track tasks, work with repositories, and complete a code review to make sure your devops procedures meet the highest standards.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Understand and explain key terms in collaborative software development
- Create tasks and assign them to developers
- Create a managed repository in codeBeamer
- Create a fork and download a local copy of the repository
- Make source code changes and upload them to the server
- Send a merge request to the development manager
- Complete a source code review
This training is for
Software Developers, Development Team Leads, Development Managers, Project Managers, Scrum Masters
- Basic Concepts training
- Access to saas.codebeamer.com and a project ready based on the “Default” template
- General understanding of software development methodologies and terminology
- Git installed on your computer
- Online format: the training is delivered via GoToWebinar. A recording of your session will be available after the event, and handouts will be given in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Certification: Badge of completion
- Note: This training requires the completion of our Basic Concepts training
A detailed agenda of this training course will be sent to your e-mail address after registration.