Understand how codeBeamer ALM helps you efficiently manage requirements
Join our Intland Academy Requirements Management course to learn more about the basics of managing product specifications using codeBeamer ALM. Get familiar with codeBeamer’s core concept, features, and user interface that will help you manage your requirements efficiently.
Before you apply, please fill in our survey to help us better understand your training needs!
Having successfully completed this training session, you will be able to:
- Add requirements manually and define hierarchy by simple drag&drop
- Import requirements from MS Word using Styles
- Edit requirements in the Application
- Edit requirements in MS Excel as you complete a round-trip
- Add filters as you work with large number of requirements. Create your own View
- Link different types of requirements and review their relationship with the Traceability Browser
- Re-use Requirements across Projects
This training is for
Requirements Engineers, Project Team Members, Testers, Internal or external stakeholders
- Completion of the “Basic Concepts” training
- Account on saas.codebeamer.com and a project based on the default template
- Create high-level Customer Requirements manually
- Import from Word and Excel
- Working with views
- Derived Requirements (Customer to System Requirements)
- Traceability in the Detailed View of an Item and Traceability Browser
- Library for re-use and linking
- Online format: the training is delivered via GoToWebinar. A recording of your session will be available after the event, and handouts will be given in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Certification: Badge of completion
- Note: This training requires the completion of our Basic Concepts training
A detailed agenda of this training course will be sent to your e-mail address after registration.