Learn more about the fundamentals of codeBeamer ALM
Join our introductory Intland Academy course to learn more about the basics of using codeBeamer ALM. Get acquainted with key terms and concepts that define how the platform works, and understand how to use its basic building blocks to your advantage.
Before you apply, please fill in our survey to help us better understand your training needs!
Having successfully completed this training session, you will be able to:
- Introduce Intland and codeBeamer ALM to your team
- Explain the scope of codeBeamer and what its full traceability means
- Use key terms as they are applied in codeBeamer ALM
- Create and navigate projects in our SaaS environment
- Explain the meaning of different tabs in the project menu
- Navigate and explain trackers and review their workflow
- Name components of key tracker types
- Use different tracker views and explain their core business values
This training is for
ALM Project Team Members in all roles, Other stakeholders using codeBeamer ALM
- General IT skills
- General understanding of ALM basics is beneficial but not required
- Internet access
- My Start tab and the Personal Wiki
- Project Browser, Reports, Review Hub
- Reviewing settings in Project Admin. Adding project members and review roles
- Exploring Project Configurations
- Wiki : Dashboard. Permissions
- Documents Management
- Definition of Trackers
- Configuration diagram
- Types of trackers
- Lifecycle of requirements from Customer to System Requirements
- SCM (Source Code Management) Repositories
- Navigation in trackers. Tracker Views. Menu Types and Screen Areas
- Main Tracker Types
- Test Case with Steps
- Online format: the training is delivered via GoToWebinar. A recording of your session will be available after the event, and handouts will be given in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Certification: Badge of completion
- Note: This training is a prerequisite for all of our further trainings.
A detailed agenda of this training course will be sent to your e-mail address after registration.