What you can learn:
Increasing market pressure forces product developers in the automotive and other markets to accelerate their collaborative development lifecycles. But the legacy tools and outdated processes used by suppliers can cripple software tool modernization efforts.
Join this webinar to understand how Intland’s approach to multi-tier supplier management enables the parallel use of IBM DOORS and codeBeamer ALM, allowing the use of modern methods and technologies in automotive embedded development and elsewhere.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- codeBeamer ALM as a full DOORS replacement
- Requirements branching with merge (pull) requests
- How to use chatbots and Slack channels in requirements and software development
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar's video recording after the event!
The webinar's agenda:
- The supplier value chain in automotive development
- Legacy toolsets & processes limiting modernization
- Multi-tier supplier management
- Replacing or extending IBM Rational DOORS
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, Automotive Software Engineering Experts, Automotive Embedded Systems Developers, Requirements Engineers, Project Managers