We’re happy to be greeting the new year with great news: some super positive feedback from our existing users! With great pride, we announce that G2, the popular peer-to-peer software review site has named codebeamer a Leader among both ALM suites and Requirements Management tools based on customer reviews. codebeamer is also ranked on G2's Best Software list for Development Products!
“No matter how well our marketing team does in clearly communicating the value of our product, there’s no better source of dependable information than our users! It is their feedback that best reflects the immense value that codebeamer can bring to an organization. It is reassuring to see codebeamer taking the lead when compared to all other ALM and RM tools on the market on G2!” said Intland Software's Head of Marketing Gabor Engel.
Why G2 has selected codebeamer a Leader – twice
G2’s Grid® Report for ALM Software Suites in Winter 2022 compares the Application Lifecycle Management tools available on the market based on a variety of data points collected from user reviews. With most of the well-known tools available on the market included in the report (including IBM DOORS Next, Jama Connect, Orcanos, VisualStudio TS, MicroFocus ALM Quality Center, Polarion ALM, and more), codebeamer was selected a Leader! Based on excellent user feedback, the Mid-Market Grid® for ALM Software Suites places codebeamer in the Leader category, while the Enterprise Grid® names codebeamer a High Performer.Similarly, G2's Grid® for Requirements Management Software places codebeamer ahead of competitors in both the Mid-Market and the Enterprise categories! Excellent user reviews also resulted in codebeamer's placement on G2's Best Software list. codebeamer has been awarded a Best Software recognition for Development Products, listed along with tools like GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Azure Pipelines, Visual Studio, and others.
Based on 87 reviews, the majority of which rated us for 5 stars, G2's Winter 2022 report recognizes codebeamer as a Leader overall. In addition, codebeamer also received badges for “Easiest To Use”, “Best Support”, and “Easiest Setup” in the Enterprise niche among ALM suites!
Overall, codebeamer was endorsed for:
- Easiest To Use (ALM Suites | Enterprise): Awarded to the Easiest to Use product in the category
- Best Usability (Requirements Management | Enterprise): For the product offering the Best Usability in its category
- Leader (ALM Suites | Global): Based on outstanding user reviews, rated highly by G2 users
- Leader (Requirements Management | Global): Based on outstanding user reviews, rated highly by G2 users
- Easiest Setup (ALM Suites | Enterprise): Awarded to the product that is easiest to set up compared to other competitors in its category
- Easiest Setup (Requirements Management | Enterprise): Awarded to the product that is easiest to set up compared to other competitors in its category
- Users Love Us (General | Global): Awarded to products that consistently receive positive reviews
We’re proud to be wearing our “Users Love Us” badge and are grateful for all the positive feedback we received from our users! All the love we receive further boosts our commitment to providing excellent solutions to our innovative customers around the world in 2022.
G2 Winter 2022 Comparison Report
Based on user reviews from G2, the site gathers data to compare competing ALM platforms and publishes market reports showing how different platforms on the market stack up against each other. Our summary of this report provides insights into key ALM considerations and helps understand why codebeamer has earned the highest customer satisfaction score of all ALM tools!
Download our report summary to find out how G2 users rate the most popular ALM tools on the market, and why codebeamer ranks as an ALM leader!