Agile is increasingly becoming the go-to software development methodology in various industries. Yet there seems to be a bit of confusion around even the most fundamental terms, processes, and tools in the context of Agile. This eBook helps you understand the basics of Agile, helping you assess its benefits, and make an informed decision about its implementation.
Most software development team strive to be Agile in how they develop. To “be Agile” means to be able to react to unexpected quickly, which is of concern not only to software developers but the entire enterprise.
There are scenarios where a Waterfall approach to development is still a better fit than Agile, however in these situations an Agile-Waterfall Hybrid model is usually the most effective solution.
Whatever the business model, it has become clear that there is no single method that fits all business requirements. An Agile software solution to assist with Agile adoption must be flexible enough to accommodate all Hybrid software development methods.
Our Agile Software Development Guide will guide you through the “wild world” of Agile to help you understand that
- Why Agile is more than just a software development methodology?
- Which development methods Agile is built upon?
- How both small and big companies successfully implemented Agile?
- What is Agile ALM? How can it supports faster products releases?
- How you can track the success of your Agile project?
- Which one you should use Agile or Waterfall?
- Is Agile-Waterfall Hybrid is a smart approach or a terrible solution?
- Is Scrum or Kanban is better fit for your business?
- What are the main benefits of using Scrum
- Understanding Agile Adaption at Enterprise level – Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
Download this Agile Software Development Guide to get answers to many of the questions you may have about Agile Software Development.