Whether your aim is to combine Agile and Waterfall to make the best of both worlds, or if your teams have accidentally slipped back from “true” Agile to using some Waterfall processes, a comprehensive understanding of the situation at hand is necessary.
This e-book aims to give you some guidance in navigating the compromise between Waterfall and Agile, discussing topics such as:
- What is Waterfall development? Why is it important, and what are its benefits?
- How and why did Agile come about, and why is it becoming increasingly popular?
- In general, how do Waterfall and Agile projects compare based on their success rates?
- When, why and how to use an Agile-Waterfall Hybrid solution?
- How to make the Hybrid approach work in practice?
Download this e-book to learn more about using the Agile-Waterfall Hybrid approach, and to see how codeBeamer ALM can assist your team in implementing this framework effectively.