What you can learn:
To ensure the safety and reliability of high-risk systems, regulatory bodies the world over are imposing more and more rigorous standards on developers of safety-critical products. Ensuring compliance and proving it for auditors is a key priority for companies building medical devices, automotive or avionics embedded systems, and other safety-critical products. Simplify this time, effort, and overall cost-intensive process, and you'll be able to put quality products on the market earlier, giving you a competitive edge in a fast-paced market.
Join our webinar to learn how to:
- implement a system of continuous compliance
- reduce the time and effort costs of preparing for compliance audits
- automate documentation and reporting to facilitate audits
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar's video recording after the event!
The webinar's agenda:
- Process control & traceability in safety-critical development
- Mature processes for continuous compliance
- Documenting and reporting on audit trails
- Preparing for compliance audits with minimal effort
- Live demo
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, QA Managers, QA & Testing Engineers, Compliance Officers, Embedded Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Product Quality Engineers, Regulatory Compliance Analysts, System Test Engineer