What you can learn:
Due to the increasing number of developers collaborating on complex projects and the exponentially growing volume of requirements and other artifacts, the scalability of ALM systems is becoming a key issue. We're stepping into the era of next generation ALM systems that operate with well-designed database architectures and can serve the increasing demands of scaled operations with optimal performance. These systems are scalable, run in the cloud, and by enabling the implementation of mature processes, they help ensure time and cost efficiency for development teams regardless of size.
In large-scale, safety-critical development projects, process maturity is a fundamental requirement. Tried and tested practices of software and hardware engineering, compliant lifecycle management, quality assurance, and traceability along audit trails are vital, but challenging to attain. Learning how to build mature processes helps ensure compliance and enhance product quality while reducing the time and costs of development.
Join our webinar to learn about:
- scaling ALM for extended and multi-tier development projects
- designing, implementing, and scaling mature processes
- achieving a state of continuous compliance with safety-critical standards
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar's video recording after the event!
The webinar's agenda:
- What are mature processes?
- Process maturity in safety-critical development
- Designing & enforcing mature processes in product development
- Scaled traceability, collaboration, and compliance
- Live demo
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, Software Development Professionals & Executives, Requirements Management Professionals, QA & Testing Professionals