What you can learn:
More and more software development teams adopt Agile to reap its benefits of shorter time to market and reduced development costs. But Agile also comes with its own limitations when it comes to the development of complex, safety-critical products, where traditionally a Waterfall or V-model methodology is used. Those implementing the Agile-Waterfall Hybrid method claim that they have found a way to make the best of both worlds.
Join our webinar to find out more about the Hybrid method, and how it's working out in practice. We'll be discussing questions such as:
- What is the Agile-Waterfall Hybrid methodology, and what benefits does it promise?
- What development process does the Hybrid method propose?
- How does the Agile-Waterfall Hybrid methodology work out in practice?
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar's video recording after the event!
The webinar's agenda:
- Introduction to Agile-Waterfall Hybrid
- Hybrid process models
- Pros and cons of Hybrid
- When, why, and how to use the Agile-Waterfall Hybrid methodology?
- Live demo
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, Software Development Professionals & Executives, Teams looking to transition to Agile