What you can learn:
In the development of complex software solutions and software-heavy IoT-enabled products, managing the sheer volume of work items can be a challenge. With multiple geographically dispersed teams and suppliers contributing to a single product, development can get chaotic, possibly delaying the product's introduction to the market and increasing the risk of quality issues.
Join our webinar to learn how to:
- efficiently manage vast numbers of requirements
- ensure transparency, collaboration, and traceability throughout the lifecycle
- implement mature requirements management tools and processes.
Are you interested in the webinar, but the date & time is not suitable? Simply register to receive a link to the webinar's video recording after the event!
The webinar's agenda:
- The collaborative development of "system of systems" products
- Challenges of collaboration in large-scale projects
- Managing 35,000+ requirements
- Ensuring a cycle of transparency, traceability and collaboration
- Live demo
Our webinar is intended for:
Business Analysts, IBM DOORS users, Requirements Management Professionals, Project Managers, IT Executives, Software Development Professionals