Some still retain a lack of trust in Agile's ability to support the development of quality products. But as Agile is increasingly used in the development of safety-critical products, new QA and testing processes are devised to ensure the reliability, safety, and high quality of products developed with Agile. Relying on these best practices, you'll be able to set up an Agile quality management lifecycle that supports your rigorous quality standards.
Join our expert consultants to find out more about:
- process control in an Agile environment
- risk management under Agile
- automatic traceability, documentation, and reporting throughout the Agile lifecycle.
Sign up for all four events of our Agile Summer Classes webinar series:
- 26 Jul 2017 – Agile Requirements & Development Management from User Story to Test Case
- 16 Aug 2017 – Agile in Safety-critical development: a Medical Case Study
- 30 Aug 2017 – Agile Quality Assurance & Testing
- 13 Sep 2017 – Agile Operations – DevOps in Practice
Fill in our survey to help us learn more about the state of Agile adoption in 2017