DevOps can be regarded as an extension to Agile: a method that applies modern Agile practices to align "Dev" and "Ops", thus enhancing IT operations. As scalability and quality are becoming a key issues, the adoption of DevOps is ramping up in various industries. Its promised benefits include more frequent releases & deployment, lower chances of product/project, higher user satisfaction, increased efficiency through automation, and the scalability of operations processes.
Join our expert consultants to find out more about:
- continuous testing, integration and deployment
- release management, automation, and issue management
- implementing DevOps practices in your development environment.
Sign up for all four events of our Agile Summer Classes webinar series:
- 26 Jul 2017 – Agile Requirements & Development Management from User Story to Test Case
- 16 Aug 2017 – Agile in Safety-critical development: a Medical Case Study
- 30 Aug 2017 – Agile Quality Assurance & Testing
- 13 Sep 2017 – Agile Operations – DevOps in Practice
Fill in our survey to help us learn more about the state of Agile adoption in 2017