For years, Agile was considered an inadequate method for safety-critical development where a structured, organized, and fully documented lifecycle is necessary for compliance. The promised advantages of reduced development time and costs, however, drove developers to devise methods and processes that help them reap the benefits of Agile in a highly controlled and regulated environment.
Join our expert consultants to find out more about:
- using Agile in a highly regulated development environment
- process control, continuous compliance, and automated documentation
- how a Medtronic department used codeBeamer ALM to help its transition to Agile.
Sign up for all four events of our Agile Summer Classes webinar series:
- 26 Jul 2017 – Agile Requirements & Development Management from User Story to Test Case
- 16 Aug 2017 – Agile in Safety-critical development: a Medical Case Study
- 30 Aug 2017 – Agile Quality Assurance & Testing
- 13 Sep 2017 – Agile Operations – DevOps in Practice
Intland Software's Agile Adoption Trends Survey 2017
Fill in our survey to help us learn more about the state of Agile adoption in 2017