Download our eBook “Automotive Functional Safety Compliance” to see the future of the Automotive Industry, IoT challenges and rigorous standards you have to be compliant with.
Low loan rates and cheap gas prices certainly contributed to the record sales of road vehicles in the past few years. Regardless of the great results of the previous years, car manufacturers should be ready for modularization.
Modularization will enable car manufacturers to produce at scale and save costs, but they will face increased product complexity due to building numerous models. Car manufacturers need the right technology to be capable to build segmented product lines at a reasonable price.
Segmented product line is only one side of the picture. Car manufacturers have to be compliant with increasing numbers of standards to ensure the quality of their road vehicles.
The safety and reliability of software embedded in road vehicles is one of the key concerns of car manufacturers today. Embedded technology increases the amount of data available, and companies have to be ready to gather and manage data, as well as to ensure data security.
Our eBook “Automotive Functional Safety Compliance” helps you to get insights into:
- Automotive development trends: Increasing standards and complexity
- Multi- TIER Ecosystem
- Risk management and hazard analysis (ISO 26262, ASIL levels)
- Requirements management in an embedded development environment
- Variants management
- Functional safety compliance for ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE, and CMMI standards
- Lean concept in automotive software development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Requirements-based tests & Automated testing: Improve traceability and reliability
- DevOps and ITIL: Enhance IT services and manage business risks
- The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Intland’s Automotive ISO 26262 Template